Monday, March 12, 2012

Dorm Pictures-mid-60's

My college room-mate, Jim Mitsuyasu, recently retired from his job in California. We have kept in touch over the years (and also with our other roomie, Steve Endrizzi, who lives in Minnesota). I lived in the same dorm room (325) in Johnson Hall for four years. How boring is that?

Since Jim has free time now, he has been cleaning ou
t his garage. Among the items that he discovered were these two pictures, both taken in room 325.

Here are Sue and I, dressed up for somethin
g. Since we had to dress for Sunday dinner and for football games, this may have been one of those occasions. I'm guessing that this picture was taken no more than a year after we met in 1966.


This shows me hard at work ironing shirts. The combination of neatly pressed shirts and that flat-top haircut made me irresistible to the ladies.


Johnson Hall and the adjacent Stopher Hall were demolished a few years ago. They built two brand new dorms and called them Johnson and Stopher. Tradition!!

No comments: