Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bill Wins At Bingo and Kris Heads North


Well, it finally happened. On our fourth trip to Monday night bingo, I finally won a game and collected $32. That will keep us going back, I'm sure. Sue and Kris came close on a couple of games, but no cigar.

We made a stop at Beall's clothing store yesterday. Kris was looking for some things,
but didn't find anything that she liked. I made a purchase that should remove any last doubt about whether or not senility is creeping up on me. I bought clothes for the robot that Sue got me for Christmas. Hey, they were on sale and he seemed so self conscious just standing around naked. Now he looks so cute!! Pictures will follow soon, I'm sure. FYI, he takes size 0-3 months, and prefers sports or music related duds. We had been wanting to take Kris to Iguana Mia for Mexican food, so we stopped there for lunch before heading home.

We took Kris to the airport this afternoon and she is in the air as I am writing this post, winging her way back to Cincinnati. Thanks to Mark, Sammy and the kitties for sharing her with us. We really enjoyed having her here. The week flew by. I guess that we won't see her again until Andy and Kim's wedding in May.

No comments: