Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Birthday Wish




Yesterday, I talked about my birthday. Today, let's all wish Carly Meador a happy, 1 week birthday. I hope that her week has been as enjoyable as my 62 years. She probably has been too busy getting settled in at home with mom and dad and big brother, Emerson to have seen the Indiana Jones movie, like we did. Or even Kung Fu Panda, which we saw last Monday. That's ok, she has lots of time.

Speaking of Kung Fu Panda, and I mean this in the most respectful way possible, both Sue and I, independently, saw a lot of Mark in the panda character(Jack Black). We are not talking about body type here, but expression, mannerisms, outlook on life, etc. We loved the character, just like we love Mark. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! We also love Kris, Mike and Kim, but they don't seem to have the panda connection.

I really must be getting old. In my birthday post yesterday, I used a distant photo of the cheerleaders, and a closeup of the mascot. I'll correct that in the next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark cried when he read this...not because you think he looks like a panda, but because of all of the love...so much love!!

Kris