Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT ANNIVERSARY #4



Today is the fourth anniversary of my retirement. I worked it out with my employer so that I could leave when the school went on Thanksgiving break. It gives me one more thing to be tha
nkful for at this time of year. My teaching buddies gave a great party that day and we got lots of gifts that were connected to our planned motorhome travels. Kris, Mike and Sue were there to share the fun with me so it was an all around great day. As I have often said, so far, retirement is much more fun than working.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop rubbing it in!!! At least I get to leave work today at noon and I am off tomorrow and Friday! YEAH!!!! Slightly less cool than retirement, but still cool...

Kris

Mike said...

I have to stay here until 6:30 tonight. Bleh.

I can haz retirement?