Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bill's Top Ten For January 28, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why I Know That I'm

Addicted To FarmVille


    10.) I no longer like Circus Peanuts like I did when I was a kid because I know where they come from.

9.) When I drive by a field where manure is being spread, I think that the ground should be sparkling.

8.) I think that every cat I see is way too small.

7.) I can't understand why a mouse click doesn't cause my dog to stay.

6.) I felt real pride when I became “The King of Compost”.

5.) I feel remorse because I have imprisoned my little farmer person.

4.) I don't use ice cubes. (see #10)

3.) I can't understand why bananas turn brown instead of saying perfect until I'm ready to eat them.

2.) I firmly believe that the 20 cows in each barn switch places at the windows so that none of them suffocates.

1.) I saw two kids walk by with balloons on strings and my first thought was that they should be “harvested”.

2 comments:

Kris Becknell said...

Hilarious!! The only one that I don't get is the balloons...I guess I don't have any balloons to harvest.

Kris

Bill said...

It's supposed to be like the little "balloons" that show up over animals when they're ripe.