Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Continued Snow Report




We thought that the snow accumulation yesterday was enough to last for a while. Then we got up this morning and saw that another 7 inches or more of the white stuff had fallen since midnight. The car was clear of snow at noon yesterday and the picture below shows what it looked like this morning.


The City of Kent sent a small snowplow to finally plow our circle today at about noon. They did not clear the circle yesterday at all. I can understand that it was not a priority. We didn't have to go anywhere, so we could just wait it out. The driveway was a mess again. I shoveled it enough that we could get the car out if we wanted to. Here is a view of the end result. That's my "snow blower" leaning against the back of the car. I inherited it from my Dad. It's probably older than either Mike or Kris.


I posted a picture of the snow covered Adirondack chair yesterday. Here is what it looks like today.


To wrap up, here is the latest installment in "The 12 Days of Christmas". I should get through the next 10, if the crayons hold out.


1 comment:

Kris Becknell said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is a lot of snow! Where is the chair?!?!

We are scheduled to get an ice storm...that is what Cincinnati is famous for...ice.

Kris