Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What ever happened to those other two days?

My coloring project showing The Twelve Days Of Christmas got sidetracked by other Christmas activities and the major job of mucking through the snow to pack the motorhome for our trip to Florida. To the many people who were following my work through the first ten days and were eagerly awaiting days 11 and 12, I offer my sincere apology. I hope that your holiday was not dampened too greatly by my shortcomings. I'll try again next year. LOL

Here is a cartoon that was shared with me by Bonnie Cooper, who works for Gulfstream Coach, the company that made our motorhome. I thought that my lovely daughter, in particular, might enjoy it.

1 comment:

Kris Becknell said...

The blogosphere forgives you...we understand that you have been a little busy.

Cool snowman cartoon...they even spelled the name correctly!!

Kris