Friday, July 18, 2008

WALL-E


Yesterday afternoon, we finally got around to seeing the movie, WALL-E. We had been talking about it for weeks. As I have mentioned before, we seem to see a lot of animated movies. I'm not worried about this. The animation these days is so good and the characters are so lovable that it just makes you feel good to watch one of these things. So many other movies are either violent, full of language intended to make teenagers giggle or have camera movements that make you nauseous. I went through puberty once and that was enough. And as far as I know, none of the "actors" in this movie had been in rehab, ever. Sorry, I started talking about WALL-E and suddenly I turn into CRANKYMAN.

We really enjoyed it and would recommend it to all. Adam and Emerson had seen it while we were were visiting in Tennessee and they liked it too. Just a warning to Kim(Halter), who is not a big fan of robots. The good robots are the stars of this movie and the few bad ones are mostly just doing their jobs. Good definitely triumphs over bad in the end.

No comments: